Premium Beautiful

Premium Beautiful

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Ramadhan is ending

Sedar tak sedar..
Ramadhan dah sampai ke penghujungnya..
What do I have achieve during this Holy Month?
Have I change or reborn to a new person?Maybe a little..
I couldn't stop feeling grateful to Allah for giving me the opportunity to experience Ramadhan month again..
There are to many things to said why i am so grateful..
But this Ramadhan has made me a person that so grateful for what I have,a stronger person/mother/wife/daughter...
Everytime i feel like giving up or when sometimes I am so geram with Aqeef for non-stop throwing his tantrum,Allah shows me that what I'm experience,is nothing compares to other people..


This year will be my second year celebrating with my husband..
its been a rollercoaster ride for both of us..
i hope we'll keep getting stronger n never give up to always make things works..
with our bundle of joy that keeping us laughing and cheering us up,life could never been better..
Plus,my husband already talks about when he want the second baby which is next year?.hmmph..*maybe Aqeef already smell masam n he wanted to smell new baby again..hahaha



That little bam bam is getting chubbier! And he's at the stage of separation axiety mode..If i left him alone,he'll scream and cried!..adoi..semakin susah nk buat keje..

As for my study plan..still thinking bout it..
sad that i have to let my plan to study to UK go..
but my dad already offer to pay my master fees if i took the UKM offer..*tak dpt gi UK..UKM pon jadik ke?huhu
Buttttttt...there's a tiny reason why i have a second thought to go there..more on someone there..Not my X of coz.*i heard he is engaged to that woman he cheated me with..Congrats!!! I know you've been stalking my blog.. :p..Truly..i'm happy for you..Kawin cepat2..kurang skit dosa~ :p

Tu je la kot update since si bam bam tu tido..hahahaha..
nak masak sepantas kilat!
Assalammualaikum ~

No comments:

Love

Love

we're in ♥♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers