Premium Beautiful

Premium Beautiful

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Changes

A lot of changes are coming my way..
Not only physically but also in my life..
Although some of it,I have mentally prepared it but still,the fear for what to comes is still there...

Lately,people been asking bout my tummy..
Its kinda funny but I'm still waiting the right time to show it to the world..
Overwhelmed is how I feel every time I look at my growing tummy..It reminds me that i have a lil person inside..that part of encek ani and I..
We still haven't scan to see our lil one yet.. sigh..

As for working life..
I know some of my friends totally disagree with my decision..
But I'm at the point that I can't even look at my job anymore..
Its like mount of hatred every time i tried to do it..
I hope other opportunities will come knocking after this..I reaaaaaaallyyy hope that..
I believe in "Rezeki is there if we really want it and work towards it"..InshaAllah..
So,don't asked me in my fb if i quit my job or what?!!I got my team mate there..hahahaha..

If anyone out there got like business opportunity to share..I'm here to hear..hihi


Wish me luck ya~!

No comments:

Love

Love

we're in ♥♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers