Premium Beautiful

Premium Beautiful

Friday, May 6, 2011

alhamdulillah..

Sok, Aqeef will be 4 months old..
time do flies faster than speeding bullet..huhu
it also been 4 months that i successfully fully my bf without any formula..*pat to my shoulder
i still remember,my mom asked me on second day after i gave birth,she asked "Akak nak bagi susu formula ape bila dah keje nanti?"
With proud i said,"Tak nak guna formula..guna susu badan la.."
My mom doesn't bf us becoz she said her supply wasnt that much for her to give..
Alhamdulillah..
Pamphlet that i got from HPJ,i gave it to my mom and my dad for them to read..
So they fully support me fully bf Aqeef..
Everytime we went back Malacca,hubbynye sedara mara seriously surprise when they looked at Aqeef's body..
Not yet 4 month but his weight already reached 8kg..
My MIL always said to people when they surprised with my chubster,"Susu badan je tu..tak de campur".. :)
i notice,if i ate rice for lunch,my milk supply will surely need to be pump out but if i only ate bread (i ate a lot of bread!!)like i recently do for lunch..the supply will be cukup2 for Aqeef..
I have to do that..
frozen ebm yg dok penuh in my freezer to pon tah bile nak gune since i'm not working..*ade sape2 nak ke? :)
hopefully i can continue to give my son my bm till he 2yrs old..InshaAllah..
well..women's B is magic soother to baby..*wink~

No comments:

Love

Love

we're in ♥♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers