Premium Beautiful

Premium Beautiful

Monday, January 31, 2011

Life

Aqeef already reached his 24th day today..everybody can see that he recognized me as his momma..
When he cried,he found comfortness when i'm holding him..even hubby jealous of that..huhu..
Its feel like yesterday,i complained how tak larat i am carrying my belly around...
Its feel like yesterday, hubby and i honeymooning,enjoying our marriage before the morning sickness striked!
It feel just like yesterday,hubby and i are both declared as boyf and girlf. Exactly after i came back from kl at bangkok restaurant..
It does feel like yesterday, when we first chatted with each other and how he mend my broken heart..
Allah does has a plan for me when evrything when kapush on '08..
When 1 window close,another one open for me..
Marriage is bliss for me..
Hubby is my everything that i cant live without and be apart from..
My son is my heart..as long this heart beat,i love him wholeheartedly and do anything for him..

I'm a momma now..
Can you believe it?

1 comment:

lyana said...

subhanaAllah..u touch my heart away. both of us had our great uni time. and now u ady become a little cutie boy`s momma. how amazing life was kan? i miss you and can`t wait to meet aqeef in person. send my kiss to him.

Love

Love

we're in ♥♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers