Premium Beautiful

Premium Beautiful

Friday, March 5, 2010

Muahx

Please ignore this entry..
This entry is solely about bragging her hubby.. ;p














This is my hubby..

He is so damn cute i can't stop kissing(wub wub)
I think cute face is not easily to be bored and less risky (which means less girls will adore him..yeke?) than a handsome and mat salleh lookalike guy..Oppss!
He is so adorable that my hearts flutter everytime he makes sweet thing that makes my day~
Sometimes he will makes a funny face that i will recall that face just to makes me happy when i'm down at work...
My happiest time is at home with himm..
Eventhough I sometimes cook something that try n error dishes, he will still eat it and say "ok~" (walaupon tak sedap langsung agaknye..hahaha)
I love my cute and adorable hubby soooooooo much..
Even if one day he will become a bit cimok..hahahaha

No comments:

Love

Love

we're in ♥♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers