Premium Beautiful

Premium Beautiful

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sorry Ma

Bcoz of all the Majlis will be at KL, but I'm in Penang..Hundred miles away from home..
All the preparation, seem like my mom and sis being helping me doing it..
And the only things that i do over here, by chatting my sis on what do I want for this and that..
I feel kinda.....Nothing..
I'm the one who suppose being bz preparing it..
After checking out like dozen of 'bride to be' blogsite..
It makes me even worse..
I'm doing nothing!!!..
WUuuuuu..
I dont think this is hormon attack (already had my pms early this mth)..
But hell ya its hormonal for me!! I got pimples evrywhere..WAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Plus..
Didn't got to 2nd stage of the assessment.. =((
Time like this..Normally i will, stuff myself wit chocolate..But its PUASA!!!
what to doooooooooo....

Dem.. I'm stressed!

No comments:

Love

Love

we're in ♥♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers